Monday, July 28, 2008

THE RISE OF A DREAM

A new era has been started in indian animation history! Dreamworks indian unit formally launched today. The ceremony started today morning around 11a.m IST with a formal puja performed by the man behind Dreamworks india intiative Joe Aguilar. And all my Indian, French and the US co-artists are witnessed the occasion.( I will upload the photographs soon ). I am proud to be a part of Dreamworks India.

Its a new chapter in the Indian animation history.
Now there are no doubtful looks of the employers any more. Now the artist breath free with the respect and trust by the employer. And the workplace turned into a most happening and fun place to work at the greatest capacity of the individual. Friendly atmosphere where different cultures different languages mix seamlessly with art to do awesomeness. I am witnessing the new era, the rise of a real awesomeness. And the mission has a very very sexy name "DERAMWORKS". Where the dreams transforms into stunning movies with the greatest essence of story telling. I am so excited!! my hearty welcome to my co-artists all the way from France. India has new friends.